This event has been suspended for the month of March.
Thursday, March 19th at 2 p.m. Registration is not required.
Our selection for March is A Room with a View by E. M. Forster.
The library keeps a limited number of copies on reserve. Call for availability: 727-369-0669. Mention you’re calling about the Afternoon Book Club.
- April 16: Fly Girls by Keith O’Brien
- May 21: Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly
- June 18: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- January: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- February: Transcription by Kate Atkinson