For short story, novel, memoir, and poetry writers ages 18 and older. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month at 10 am, except in December when we meet only on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
Our meetings focus on getting writers feedback on their work in an encouraging atmosphere. Newcomers are always welcome. Registration is not required.
Before sharing your work for the first time, we ask that you sit in on a meeting to see if this group will be useful to you. Also, take a look at our group's Feedback Guidelines. Copies will be available at the meeting.
019 meeting schedule:
- January 12th and 26th at 10 a.m.
- February 9th and 23rd at 10 a.m.
- March 9th and 23rd at 10 a.m.
- April 13th and 27th at 10 a.m.
- May 11th and 25th at 10 a.m.
- June 8th and 22nd at 10 a.m.
- July 13th and 27th at 10 a.m.
- August 10th and 24th at 10 a.m.
- September 14th and 28th at 10 a.m.
- October 12th and 26th at 10 a.m.
- November 9th at 10 a.m.
- November 23rd at 10 a.m.
- December 14th at 10 a.m.