- Human Resources
We strive to:
- Design and develop state-of-the-art human resource systems and policies that meet the evolving needs of managers and employees
- Maintain a favorable employee relations climate
- Provide timely pension benefit services to active and retired employees
What We Do
The Human Resources Administration Division develops salary, compensation, and benefit programs that are affordable, consistent with market practices, and equitable.
We also provide risk management coverage that protects the resources of the City. Additionally, it develops methods of personnel recruiting that ensure the City’s workforce is qualified to perform City services.
The Retirement Services Office assists the Boards of Trustees in carrying out the administrative functions of the Defined Benefit Retirement Plans and Deferred Retirement Drop Plans for:
- General Employees
- Police Officers
These functions are in compliance with City ordinances, State Statutes and other applicable laws.
The Retirement Services Office also coordinates the activities of the Boards professional advisors and prepares and discusses retirement options with employees and beneficiaries.
Staffing & Benefits
Staffing and Benefits focuses on:
- Maintaining a positive work environment that fosters respect, innovation and teamwork
- Providing the best customer service
- Recruiting, retaining and training high quality employees
Risk Management provides active leadership and assistance to City departments in protecting their human, physical, and financial resources from exposure to loss in order to ensure:
- The financial stability and safe operation of city government
- The highest levels of customer service
- The most productive use of taxpayer funds
Equal Employment Opportunity
The City of Pinellas Park is an equal opportunity employer.