The City of Pinellas Park will continue to provide FREE PERMITS FOR STORM DAMAGE repairs or replacements until March 31st, 2018.
- Roof repairs/replacement (a permit is required when the value is greater than $500.00)
- Fence repairs/replacement (a permit is required when more than 25 feet of existing fencing is replaced or any new fence is installed)
- Tree Removals due to damage/uprooting (a permit is required for most species, and tree replacement may be required). No permit is required for nuisance species, such as Australian Pines.
For more information on permits, call 727-369-5647 or stop by the Building Development Division at Technical Services, 6051 78th Ave N.
Did you know?
- After a storm has passed, plywood etc. Used to board-up windows and doors must be removed.
- Window coverings/shutters cannot be kept in place unless the structure is unoccupied.
- The City of Pinellas Park has homeowner & business owner grants available to help defray costs for those meeting program criteria.
For more information on grants and the application process, call 727-369-5613 or stop by the Community Planning Division at Technical Services, 6051 78th Ave N.
*Expedited processing is available for verified storm damage permits and grant applications.